Sunday, September 15, 2013

First Month of School + TpT Freebie!

The first month of school was over in the blink of an eye, and I am absolutely loving my job :) I have already held an IEP meeting, met with quite a few of my parents, and began screenings on several students. I love that I have been able to jump right into things! My biggest fear was making my schedule, but that turned out to be way less of a headache than anticipated. All of the teachers have been great and accommodating, which I really appreciate. Parents and students have been wonderful, too, so I am looking forward to a great school year!

The past few weeks have been crazy busy for me, but last Friday was a teacher work day, so I was able to sit down and get lots of things crossed off of my to do list. After receiving requests for my alphabet wall cards, I thought that they would be perfect to post as my first TpT freebie! You can download them here.

 
September 19th, which is this upcoming Thursday, is National Talk Like A Pirate Day! We are going to celebrate all week long in speech! Look for another post this week to see what my little mateys were up to!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment