Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome to The Speech Beach!

Welcome to my new blog! I am so excited to jump into the world of blogging! I am a first year school-based speech-language pathologist working in Pinellas County, Florida. I work with children from pre-k through second grade. I graduated from the University of South Florida with a bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders. I will be applying to grad school at USF this upcoming year. Here's a quick peek into Ms. Christine's Speech Room...



I thought that starting The Speech Beach would be the perfect way to share my therapy and organizational ideas, get inspired by all of yours, share some of my money saving secrets, and (fingers crossed) document my progress through grad school for any aspiring SLPs out there :)
 
Luckily for me, I worked at my school last year, so the kiddos and staff are all familiar faces to me. I am three weeks into our school year, and I could not be loving it more! I have been gathering materials since I graduated last December, so I am very excited to be putting them to use and working with the kiddos!


2 comments: