Monday, May 5, 2014

Crocodile Dentist (and other speech goodies)!


Over the weekend, I went to a local consignment shop event. I found lots of goodies to use in my speech room! I spent about $50 and brought home all of these speech activities/books/games (plus a candelabra for my wedding!) in the picture above!


I was so excited about my finds that I had to incorporate them into therapy today! My speech kiddos and I played Crocodile Dentist! I put Super Duper Artic Photo Fun Decks (different decks depending on their IEP goals, of course) in the crocodile's mouth and had the kids pull a card when it was their turn. They said their word five times and used it in a sentence. Then, it was time to extract some teeth! The kids had so much fun playing this, and I did, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment